Thursday, December 14, 2017

one line top status for whatsapp and facebook

One Line Whatsapp status in English area unit one in all the foremost searchable Term on web. one line whatsapp status in english fonts for whatsapp or perhaps facebook area unit terribly helpful furthermore as fascinating to scan. These kind of Best One Line Whatsapp status in English Fonts may be simply perceive by everybody, in the main as a result of One Line Whatsapp Staus in English Fonts for Whatsapp and Facebook area unit Short Enough howeverpurposeful. innumerable folks Don’t have Enough Time to scan Long status and Messages, That’s the rationale They solely like These kind of One Line Whatsapp Staus in English.One Line Whatsapp status in English Fonts for Whatsapp and Facebook area unit thus purposeful as compared to Long Lasting status and Messages.

Check Out for more WhatsApp Hindi Status 



The Best Short One Line Status for Whatsapp in English


HEARTLESS begins.

They can conquer who believe they can.

Greet your fears with a smile.

LIFE is Just A GAME Without Any RULES.

Just in Love.

You are my Tom and I am your Jerry.

You can make million excuses or you can make million dollars.

I Have So Much of You in My Heart.

He’s not perfect But he’s all I want.


More one line status for whatsapp  


I wish you were Here To make Me Smile Right now.

Swag Desi But my Style is Pardesi.

They WATCH They HATE Than They COPY.

if you are in Love you will change your Status Daily.

I only Respect People who Deserve to be Respected.

SWAG For BOYS CLASS Is For MAN.

Hey There! I Am Using your Girlfriend.

Not Every time you needed to Hold onto Someone.

The PRETTIEST girls goes through the UGLIEST Shit.

Boys too need Brain to understand girls heart.

Goes on Silent Mode Please….DND

The Only things work is “TRY”.

I don’t hurt others because I know how it feels.


1 comment:

  1. Your website is really cool and this is a great inspiring article. status

    ReplyDelete