Thursday, December 14, 2017

cute status for whatsapp and facebook

Here you may notice the most effective, latest and updated short one line whatsapp status. we have a tendency to went through thousands of dump to decide on the most effective ones for you.Keeping the introduction short too, let move too the list.whatsapp status.

Check out more Happy New Year Status 

Top Short Status for Whatsapp

Life is a story, Make yours the best seller!

Silence is the most loud voice.

Sometimes we just have to let things go.

Sometimes you have to lose the battle to win the war.

No expectations, No disappointments.

Dreams Don’t work unless you do.

Life is Short – Chat Fast!

The good things in life are amazing with you!

I’m not a vegetarian but I eat animals who are.

I should win an Oscar for acting like I’m busy at work.

More Top 10 Short Status for Whatsapp

You don’t need a reason to help people.

With Great power, Comes great electricity bill.

Sugar? No thanks, I am already sweet…

I am not special, I am a limited edition.

Silence speaks thousand words.


Life is an art of drawing without eraser.

Stars can’t shine without darkness…

Our friends make our world.

People say nothing’s impossible, but I do nothing everyday 😛

I’m sorry my fault. I forgot you’re an Idiot.

Save water – Drink beer!

Don’t settle for good. Demand Great!

I’m in shape. Unfortunately, it’s the wrong one.

Tried to loose weight… But it keeps finding me.

I don’t have a bad handwriting, I have my own FONT.

Life is too short to do the things you don’t love doing.

Love is friendship set on fire.

Am I just crazy or falling in love?

Life goes on… With or without you!

I plan to make rest of my life, the best of my life!


Life is an art of drawing without eraser.
Your attitude may hurt me, But mine can kill you!

1 comment:

  1. with us. Thanks. Just continue composing this kind of post.
    cBest antivirus free software: Avira Antivirus

    ReplyDelete