Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Collection of Best Short Whatsapp Status

Super Short Status for Whatsapp in English

WhatsApp lets you celebrate the joy, express the sadness, show anger, and amuse others at the same time. Status at Whatsapp represents you in the digital landscape but writing a UNIQUE NEW STATUS on your own is not possible frequently. Whatsapp Status is a pool of excellent statuses of different types to suit your mood swings. Find out motivational, funny, and occasion-based, love borne, and anger-revealing statuses & quotes - short and long, to feel adorable and receive compliments.
Best Lines for Short Whatsapp Status



  • The only reason I am fat is that a tiny body couldn’t store all this personality.
  • God is really creative, I mean… just look at me. If you don’t like something, change it.
  • If you can’t change it, change your attitude .
  • When you think there is nothing left in your life, just keep working hard until you die :-)I’m nobody, nobody is perfect, and therefore I’m perfect.
  • I’m gonna MAKE the rest of my life, the BEST of my LIFE.I am not saying I am the best.
  • I only know that I am doing my best to be the best.People with attitude are rich by pocket but poor by heart.
  • I don’t care or think about the people in my past… there’s some reason why they didn’t make it to my future!Never do anything yourself that others can do for you.

Perfect Nice and Amazing Whatsapp Short Statuses

STATUS FOR WHATSAPP is one of the best ways to share your feelings and thoughts. Like any other WhatsApp statuses, they come in various themes, from love to sadness to funny, cool, friendship and many others, but the difference is that they come shorter than ordinary Whatsapp status. With these short statuses, it is easier for you to type and they fit perfectly to your mobile phone’s screen. If what you are looking for is these kinds of WhatsApp and facebook status, you have made your way to the best place where the best short status for WhatsApp, whether you are sad, happy, loved or you just want to be funny and cool. Here is where you can select them.

Whatsapp Status Short Lines


      ·         Tell the truth and then run.

·         Love is the beauty of the soul 

·         Live for love. Without love, you don’t live.

·         Love is not in our choice but in our fate.

·         Sometimes you have to lose the battle to win the war.

·         You fall in love, you get hurt. That’s life.

·         Where there is love there is life.

·         Love me or hate me I’m still gonna shine.

·         No bees, no honey; no work, no money.

·         I Can’t See Myself Without You.
Short Whatsapp Status for Life

       True Whatsapp Status about Life:


      Here we are gonna share with you some beautiful Whatsapp Statuses that will realize you what is life and you be able to gonna pick up the life good and bad easily in movies dailog  . True Whatsapp Status about life has provided a window into the struggles of young people. 


  •        Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.”
  •       The people, who do not appreciate the little things of life, are not worth the big ones.”
  •       There are no mistakes in life, just lessons.”
  •       Life isn’t always sunshine and butterflies. Sometimes you got to learn to smile through the pain.”
  •       Enjoy life. It comes with an expiry date.”
  •       Life is like Adidas and Nike, "Nothing is impossible" so "Just Do It".
  •        hope you liked our connection and enjoyed to share with your friends. 
  •        you can also share your favorite Whatsapp status in the comment box. Stay connected! 



5 comments: